M/s Trillionaire Mindz Private Limited has a diplomatic approach towards the Consumers/ Direct Sellers and takes all precautions to offer the best services to them. However in case of unavoidable circumstances Direct Selling entity have devised a perfect system to solve the problems that Consumers / Direct sellers may face.
1. Direct Selling entity complies with the Consumer Protection (Direct Selling) Rules, 2021 and Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and has also instructed its Direct Sellers to do so.
2. Direct Selling entity maintains a register to keep the track of Grievances received from Consumer /Direct Seller in either of the mentioned modes – Calls / Written Application / E-mail / Walk-in / Online Grievance Cell, etc. Each Grievance is numbered, (To facilitate easy tracking) acknowledged within 48 hours of its receipt at the Customer Care centre and Direct Selling entity records the time taken to resolve it.
3. Grievances received are fed into the internal Grievance software. A unique track ID is generated against all the Grievances and is intimated to the Customers / Direct Seller on their registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number within 48 hours of its receipt at the entity’s end.
4. Consumers/ Independent Direct Sellers need to keep the unique track ID secure with them in order to track and follow-up the outcome.
5. Direct Selling entity has appointed Ms. Ashwini M, as the Grievance Redressal Officer. Contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are as mentioned below:
Name: Ms. Ashwini M
6. Grievance Redressal Officer will redress the grievance within 30 days from the date of receipt of Grievance.
7. In case there is a delay of more than 30 days in resolving the issue, he / she will inform the Consumer/ Independent Direct Seller with reason of delay on their registered E-mail ID/ whatsapp or SMS on their registered Mob No.
8. In case the Consumer/ Independent Direct Seller is still not satisfied with the resolution offered, he/she can approach the National Consumer Helpline or the State Consumer Helpline of which the entity is a Convergence partner for effective mediation/resolution and thereafter a Consumer Forum / Court of appropriate jurisdiction
Note:This Grievance Redressal Mechanism to be read as part and parcel of the Contract Agreement entered by a Direct Seller as the same is not reproduced in the agreement for the sake of brevity.